Here’s why drinking lemon water is so good for you.
- Lemon water promotes hydration it replenishes and replaces lost fluids in the body if the body is dehydrated.
- It freshens the breath and banishes odor causing bacteria in the mouth.
- It boost the immune system since its high in potassium an it’s a great source of vitamin C which increases the immune system’s resistance to disease.
- Enhances moods since the high content of vitamin C contains micro-nutrients that helps can help our mood to be more positive, also lessen depression, stress, anxiety, and fatigue.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties, it decreases uric acid in joints, helps in healing and maintaining healthy bones, tissues and cartilage.
- Promotes good digestion it cleans and flushes the toxin in the digestive tract. It helps relieve indigestion symptoms such as heartburn, bloating and belching.
- Boost Brain power Lemon is a high source of potassium and magnesium, it helps the brain and nervous system. It can enhance your mood and boost energy level and help with managing stress and depression.