Why you should drink carrot Juice regularly
Carrot Juice is very nutritious. It contains large amounts of beta-carotene, vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin K, vitamin B8, pantothenic acid, folate, potassium, iron, copper, and manganese. The carotenes, in carrots, are an antioxidant that helps to heal many diseases. Regular consumption of carrot juice can assist in managing these health-related problems:
- Acidosis: The vital organic alkaline elements in carrots help balance the blood acidity and blood sugar. It is high in essential oils and effective in detoxifying the liver. It helps prevent acne which is caused by toxicity of the blood.
- Anemia: Carrot’s molecules are closest to human’s hemoglobin molecules, making it very beneficial in blood-building.
- Atherosclerosis: The highly cleansing power of this miracle juice scrubs away even the old build-up of arterial deposits, which can reduce the risks of heart diseases and stroke.
- Asthma: The anti-oxidants effectively protects the respiratory system from infections and free-radical attacks.
- Cancer: Studies show that adding one carrot per day in our diet significantly reduces cancer risks.
- Cholesterol: Pectin in carrots lowers the serum cholesterol levels.
- Congestion: Carrot juice is very effective in dispelling mucus from the ear, nose and throat area, easing nasal congestion, sinusitis, phlegm, mucus in the throat and similar disorders.
- Constipation: Take five parts of carrot juice with one part of spinach juice regularly helps to regulate chronic constipation.
- Eyesight/vision: A deficiency in vitamin A can cause your eye’s photoreceptors to deteriorate, which leads to vision problems. Beta-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin are some of the finest nourishment that helps keep the optic system in tip-top condition, with special protection against astigmatism, macular degeneration, and cataracts.
- Fertility: One of the reasons for infertility is a lack of nutrients and enzymes in your diet. Regular consumption of carrot juice can nourish your body back to fertility.
- Inflammation: Its anti-inflammatory effect greatly helps reduce arthritis, rheumatism, gout and other inflammations.
- Immune system: It boost the immune system by increasing the production and performance of white blood cells; which helps build resistance to various kinds of infections
- Kidney Health: The healing properties in carrot juices help cleanse and filter the kidneys.
- Nursing mothers: Carrot enhances the quality and quantity of a mother’s breast milk.
- Pregnancy: Drinking carrot juice regularly during the last few months of pregnancy, will reduce the chances of jaundice in baby.
- Skin problems: The high-quality vitamin C and other nutrients in carrot juice nourish the skin, helps prevent dry skin, psoriasis, and other skin blemishes.
- Thread worms: Consuming a small cup of carrot juice daily for a week may help clear up thread worms in children.
- Ulcers: The nutrients present in carrots help to nourish the starved cells which result in ulcers.
- Water retention: Carrot juice is diuretic and helps to eliminate excess fluids from the body, it reduces water retention, especially for women during their monthly menstruation cycle and in pregnant women.